Churches + Services
Casterton Catholic Church
Catholic Church of Casterton, Sacred Heart standing on a commanding sight on Toorak Hill was erected in the year 1886.
The Roman Catholic Parish was established in Casterton as early as 1875 but records show the Rev. Father Rowe performed a marriage at the Glenelg Inn in 1846.
Christchurch Anglican Church
Scots Uniting Church
The CASTERTON Church was funded and built in 1867 – with the Rectory being erected in 1887 for £282.11.0. A Common School was built by Mr. JELLY in the 1840s – where present croquet lawn is situated and an Iron Cross from that building is now in the lane at the nearest point to Henty Street.